Wednesday, 4 July 2007

The Huntingdon He-man

ebay seller's rating: VERY GOOD CONDITION HAS BEEN DISPLAYED NOT PLAYED WITH
My rating: C8 - Visible flaws but not too worn (needs a good clean)
Price paid: Didn't bid


This was the beach bum He-man!
The eBay seller said he had not been played with, however... he was covered in sand - so either he's lying or He-man had been coming to life "Toy Story" style and had been off on his own adventures. Thing is Huntingdon isn't even near the sea.

Perhaps He-man and chums went off to that lab there to free some monkies and rabbits? Good for you He-man.

Seller's response to my "He-man condition checklist" questions (see right column):

Hi I will try my best paint rubs : very small amount on hair 1 very small bit on boot , halter ? legs ok , he stands fine torso very slightly a differant shade to his arms, has he got a punch action? ,right hand not as clean as left not chewed , send me your email and I will post you some more pics


Still, not for my collection. Sorry to say the picture the seller took of his face was too blury to judge:

You can see he is also sufering from "chop kneck" syndrome - caused by naughty kids trying to pull the head off.

No comments: